Gray Catsby has invited his most talented and wealthy friends to a charity gala event at his countryside residence, Catsby Hall. But before any dancing and donations begin, Catsby’s fiancée, Ginger Whiskers, is found dead in the dumbwaiter! Join the flappers and dappers to find out who finished her off! 1920s fun for up to 14 players!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 6-14 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
CLEA DU BOUDOIR, Catsby’s maid
TOOTS MAHONEY, club hostess
SYDNEY HILTON, a fashionable debutante
HALLIDAY INN, the young hotel heiress
GRETA GARBLED, the actress and poet
CHYNA BALLOONS, the dancer
BOOBOO B’DOO, the singer
ART DECO, the architect
CASEY STUMBLES, Catsby’s butler
HARVEY WALLBANGER, the barman
KNUCKLES BALONEY, the gangster
FARLEY HATPIN, the silent movie mogul
GRAY CATSBY, the bright young thing
BEBOP B’DOO, the jazz pianist
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
+ Includes standard and Young Adult versions in same download
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
GUIDANCE : murderous themes, mild innuendo, suggestion of marital affairs and no profanity.
For non-commercial use only
. All rights reserved.EU CUSTOMERS: Your order will be manually processed and the files will be sent to you by email within 24 hours. For instant access to downloads, please order from our Etsy shop instead.
Party music suggestions (Spotify - what's this?