Albi LeGrinch, the world’s most successful christmas tree merchant, is hosting a big family-style Christmas at his winter wonderland estate. But before any presents can be ripped in the large glass-fronted foyer of Albi’s luxury mountain-side mansion, he's found hanging from the top of his own giant Christmas tree with industrial grade tinsel! Who committed such a ho-ho-ho horrific deed!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 4-8 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
HUGH DIDDIT - the butler
YULE GRÖHN - Christmas cracker joke writer
JACK TORRENTS - novelist and computer hacker
NICK PERSONAS - Santa Claus impersonator
PERKY BASTER - the cook
SANTANA BABY - the pop princess
ANGEL VALLEYS - the Welsh choir girl gone bad
HOLLY BUSH - thorny hedge fund manager
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
RECOMMENDED FOR TEENS / ADULTS. Contains typical murder mystery themes without bad language or reference to intimate relationships. It is Christmas after all!
Looking for the boxed set? Click here.
For non-commercial use only. All rights reserved.
EU CUSTOMERS: Your order will be manually processed and the files will be sent to you by email within 24 hours. For instant access to downloads, please order from our Etsy shop instead.
EU & NI CUSTOMERS: Physical orders will be held in customs and you will need to pay additional import fees and tax in addition to our price.