Albi LeGrinch, the world’s most successful christmas tree merchant, is hosting a big family-style Christmas at his winter wonderland estate. But before any presents can be ripped in the large glass-fronted foyer of Albi’s luxury mountain-side mansion, he's found hanging from the top of his own giant Christmas tree with industrial grade tinsel! Who committed such a ho-ho-ho horrific deed!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 4-8 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
HUGH DIDDIT - the butler
YULE GRÖHN - Christmas cracker joke writer
JACK TORRENTS - novelist and computer hacker
NICK PERSONAS - Santa Claus impersonator
PERKY BASTER - the cook
SANTANA BABY - the pop princess
ANGEL VALLEYS - the Welsh choir girl gone bad
HOLLY BUSH - thorny hedge fund manager
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
AGE RATING : 18+
GUIDANCE : murderous themes, mild innuendo, marital affairs and no profanity.
This game is recommended for ages 18 and upwards as it is not a toy.
However, we feel A Very Merry Christmas Murder should be suitable for teenagers.
Parents should examine the contents fully for suitability before allowing their children to play this game.
For non-commercial use only
. All rights reserved.EU Customers must order from our Etsy shop due to VAT regulations.
Customers outside the EU or in the UK may purchase from this website or via Etsy.