Albi LeGrinch, the world’s most successful christmas tree merchant, is hosting a big family-style Christmas at his winter wonderland estate. But before any presents can be ripped in the large glass-fronted foyer of Albi’s luxury mountain-side mansion, he's found hanging from the top of his own giant Christmas tree with industrial grade tinsel! Who committed such a ho-ho-ho horrific deed!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 4-8 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
HUGH DIDDIT - the butler
YULE GRÖHN - Christmas cracker joke writer
JACK TORRENTS - novelist and computer hacker
NICK PERSONAS - Santa Claus impersonator
PERKY BASTER - the cook
SANTANA BABY - the pop princess
ANGEL VALLEYS - the Welsh choir girl gone bad
HOLLY BUSH - thorny hedge fund manager
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
AGE RATING : 18+
GUIDANCE : murderous themes, mild innuendo, marital affairs and no profanity.
This game is recommended for ages 18 and upwards as it is not a toy.
However, we feel A Very Merry Christmas Murder should be suitable for teenagers.
Parents should examine the contents fully for suitability before allowing their children to play this game.
EU Customers must order from our Etsy shop due to VAT regulations.
Customers outside the EU or in the UK may purchase from this website or via Etsy.