A 6 player version of Murder at the Manor - same murder but with six all-new suspects! Play it on its own or add it to Murder at the Manor to accommodate up to 20 guests!
You’re invited to Heathcliff Manor, where Lord Heathcliff is hosting a small, intimate dinner party to celebrate his recent marriage. But before anyone can toast his happiness, Lord Heathcliff is killed with the candlestick in the pool room. Host your own party to find out who snuffed out his candle!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 4-6 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 1-2 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
ANNETTE HITITOVA - tennis coach
LADY GARDINER - landscape gardener
GINGER SCHNAPPS - wedding photographer
BUCK SHOTT - gamekeeper
NED SADLER - stable boy
LORD GARDINER - Life Peer
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
AGE RATING : 18+
GUIDANCE : murderous themes, mild innuendo, marital affairs and no profanity.
This game is recommended for ages 18 and upwards as it is not a toy.
However, we feel all versions of Murder at the Manor, Train and Roaring 20's could be suitable for teenagers.
Parents should examine the contents fully for suitability before allowing their children to play this game.
EU Customers must order from our Etsy shop due to VAT regulations.
Customers outside the EU or in the UK may purchase from this website or via Etsy.
Party music suggestions (Spotify - what's this?
)Murder at the Manor (Instrumental)