In the coldest month of 1933, somewhere near the Austrian border, passengers aboard the Simpleton-Orient Express experience a murder that will change their lives forever! But who killed mysterious stranger John Doe? Go full steam ahead with up to 7 female and 7 male passengers!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 6-14 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
THE SPY - Miss Crimson
THE PSYCHIATRIST - Freida Ego
THE WIDOW - Jane Doe
THE DUCHESS - Duchess Of Downton
THE ACTRESS - Vanity Valentine
THE NUN - Sister Soprano
THE NURSE - Elektra Cushen
THE DETECTIVE - Monsieur Irkel Parrott
THE BUTLER - Gerard
THE ILLUSIONIST - The Great Houdunni
THE DOCTOR - Dr Sawders
THE PROFESSOR - Albert Weinstein
THE STRONG MAN - Mr Big
THE ARCHAEOLOGIST - Indy Temple
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
SUITABLE FOR AGES 13 YEARS AND UP
For non-commercial use only
. All rights reserved.Due to EU VAT regulations we are unable to sell this game to customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. Please order from our Etsy shop instead.
Party music suggestions (Spotify - what's this?