Young, cruel King Toffrey is stabbed with a dagger in the throne room, but which of the unlikely band of revellers did it? Gather round the great fireplace with knights and ladies, sorcerers and thieves, elves, dwarves and dragon-slayers, and embark on a perilous - and hilarious - quest to discover who slayed the king!
* Play with ANY number or combination of 4-12 suspects.
* Host can play too.
* Games last 2-3 hours (~ 10-15mins per guest)
* The murderer is secretly chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine.
* No random guessing! Suspects have alternate stories if they're guilty to help you solve whodunit.
* Fully scripted questions and answers for maximum fun and minimum effort.
CHASTITY - the King's intended wife
JEWEL - a fiesty, fearless rogue
CANDIDA - the caring healer
BERNIE - a mage-in-training
SHEENA PROUDLEGS - the shieldmaiden
ICY DEADPEEPS - the creepy necromancer next-door
SHAZAM - the wise-ish wizard
THUD - a barbarian of big sword and small words
LEGLESS - the drunken elf
MCSPORRAN - a dwarf with anger management issues
SIR PRANCELOT - the vain knight
THE BLACK KNIGHT - a hopping mad sword-for-hire
* Invite your guests to murdermysteryparty.co.uk
to view detailed suspect bios and costume suggestions.
+ Host guide with rules
+ Suspect sheets
+ Invitations with costume suggestions
+ Audio evidence, that can optionally be read out (supplied via murdermysteryflexiparty.com
+ Question menus
+ Whodunit slips to randomly choose the murderer
* Murder Mystery Flexi Party®
takes the stress out of hosting and is our bestselling brand!
AGE RATING : 18+
GUIDANCE : adult themes, plentiful innuendo
This game is recommended for ages 18 and upwards as it is not a toy.
EU Customers must order from our Etsy shop due to VAT regulations.
Customers outside the EU or in the UK may purchase from this website or via Etsy.
Party music suggestions (Spotify - what's this?
)A Game of Murder in Moordoor